Monday, December 4, 2017

Brewing Up Christmas Wishes

Hi crafty friends!
Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner here to share with you a cute little gift card holder that features one of my favorite stamps, Felicity - Hello


I made my card base from some deep red cardstock and layered it with some fun patterned papers. I added some thin ribbon and a little bow. I colored up Felicity with my Copic markers, making sure she was in the holiday spirit with some festive colored clothes ;) I stamped my greeting from the Happy Brew Year stamp set from Jaded Blossom and then popped Felicity up with some foam tape onto my card front. I finished off the card with some snowflakes from Jaded Blossom's Winter Banner Dies and some white and clear Nuvo drops. 

Here is a look at the inside of my card:

On the left side, there is room for a message and there is a little pocket on the right side to hold a gift card. I thought a gift card to a coffee place worked so well with this stamp!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

1 comment :

  1. très jolie carte originale pour offrir une carte cadeau, c'est trop sympa!

    ReplyDelete