Saturday, October 14, 2017

Spooky Sofia


Happy Saturday! Laura here with a new card to share for our Halloween Theme Week Challenge! 

It seems that Sofia has been a popular choice amongst the Design Team, so I hope you are getting lots of wonderful ideas for using this beauty!


I actually had started coloring the image for my Release Week Project to introduce Sofia, but I thought something about the red eyes gave her a spooky look, so I decided to save her for my Halloween post!

I colored her up with my Copics, paired her with some simple skull print paper, and distressed the edges a bit. Added some twine and a few glittery enamel dots to finish off the card.

What do you think??


How to Play Along:

- Create a new project with a Halloween theme.

-Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE by November 3, 2017

-Only one entry 

-A Stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, if we have five or more entries.



3 comments :