Monday, September 11, 2017

THEME WEEK CHALLENGE 21 - WITH CHRISTINE

Hi Peeps...

It's Christine here today from Cards By Christine - and I'm here to start off our fabulous Theme Week.  The theme this time is AUTUMN LEAVES - we'd love to see you use Autumn/Fall colours on your creation.

Image may contain: food

Here's my card for the challenge using Diana - Sweater Weather:


Card Info:
Paper - Basic Grey Indian Summer
Die - MFT Double Stitched Rectangle

How to Play Along:
- Create a new project using FALL COLOURS.
-Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE by October 3, 2017
-Only one entry 
-A Stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, if we have five or more entries.

If you'd like more information on my card, you can find it on my blog HERE.

I hope you can pop back tomorrow for more inspiration from the Design Team.

Happy Crafting...

Christine x

1 comment :