Monday, September 25, 2017

For Thanksgiving...

Hi Peeps...

It's Christine here today from CardsbyChristine - and I have a Thanksgiving Card to share with you.


I used Brittney Gives Thanks which was a freebie from an event with Kit and Clowder a little while back, so unfortunately is now unavailable.  I used fall shades to colour her and finished off with some autumnal enamel dots..


Hope you like what I did...

As this is my last DT post for Stamp AnnieThing - I've come to the end of my three month term - I'd like to say a quick thank you to Annie and to you all for the love you leave on my posts.

Happy Crafting  
Christine x

2 comments :

  1. She is so cute so jealous I dont have her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an adorable card ! I love the texture on the background.

    ReplyDelete