Monday, July 17, 2017

Don't let anyone burst your bubble....

Hey Peeps...

Christine here from Cards By Christine - it's my turn today to share a card with you - so I'm here with gorgeous Sofia who was a joy to colour.  I'd bought this bubble die at a show a little while back - and I've been waiting for the right opportunity to use it, and so Sofia with her bubble blowing was the perfect choice!  I diecut the bubble in gold mirri card - but it's difficult to photograph so you'll have to use your imagination...



Products Used:
Dies - Alexandra Renke Bubble Die, 
Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangle
Paper - Doodlebug Designs Spring Things, 
Anna Marie Designs Lilac Dotty
Colouring - Copics
Gold Mirri Card

Hope you like what I did, and that you'll pop back tomorrow for more inspiration.

Happy Crafting
Christine x

3 comments :