Thursday, June 22, 2017

Super Teacher!

Hi everyone!!

It´s Noe from SCN here... This is my last post for Stamp Anniething so before I show you my project, I would like to thank Ann the confidence placed in me having chosen me as part of her amazing DT ... they have been months of great fun and I promise follow all the news releases!

And as everything comes to an end, the school also, so it's time to prepare thank-you cards for those teachers who care and teach our children ... Without a doubt, teachers should be the true heroes of our children! Dont´you think? And in that I was inspired to create this card ...


I used "Liberty- for a Super Girl" stamp from the SAT Shop.

Have a super weekend!!

Big hugs from Spain!!

2 comments :

  1. This is just amazing! Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so perfect for a teacher!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete