Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Have a "SWEET" Day!

Hi everyone! It's Elina here from Scrapbooks, Crafts and Cards, Oh My!
with my final DT post on the Stamp Anniething blog!
First off, I want to give a special thanks to Ann for
giving me this wonderful opportunity!
I enjoyed my time on this DT, working with the adorable images
and taking part in a fun and friendly team!
And Congrats to the new members of the team!

Well with that said, let's get to the card I created using the 
She was one of the sets released earlier this month.


Here's the pic for you to check out:


Isn't this image super adorable?!
I kept the card design simple and the card measures 4" x 5".
I drew the watermelon slices and used my alcohol markers to color in the images.

I added a ton of Wink of Stella to make these images sparkle.
I used the sentiment included with the stamp
and drew in stitching lines to finish it off.


I hope enjoyed this card!

Thank you for stopping by and have
a great day!



2 comments :