Monday, November 28, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing November Challenge!!!! Day # 1 :)

 
 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at 
Stamp Anniething!!! 
It's time for a new challenge
 
Used Teal/ Purple/ White
 
 
I wasn't sure at first with the colors but now that it is done I LOVE it
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Paige for the girl and from Jaded Blossom I used
Winter Dies for the snowflakes, the Stitched Circle Dies for the bottom layer and the
Sweet Treats for the sentiment.
Hope you like my card for today!!!! :)
 


  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at Stamp AnnieThing 
all week long!!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is by midnight PST midnight PST December 2
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


1 comment :