Thursday, October 27, 2016

October Theme Week ~ Day 4 : Cassandra


It's time for another Theme Week!  
Orange - Purple - Green.

We would love for you to participate with us in our THEME WEEK and it's quite easy to do so!  Simply create a project using ANY Stamp Anniething product (as your main focal point) in the set "theme" for that month. Post your project to the corresponding album over at our Face Book Group page (Stamp Anniething Stampers)! You may enter as many projects as you wish, but you will only be counted as ONE entry person.  A minimum of 5 people (not including DT Members) is needed in order for a prize to be given.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So here we go for October's Theme Week!

Make ANY project with orange, purple and green.

All projects must be uploaded by midnight PST November 4th to qualify.
Again, a minimum of FIVE entries for a prize win!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here is what I made for the October Challenge:


Here's my beautiful Halloween ghoul!  This is the Stamp Anniething ~ Giselle : For A Princess.  I colored her in with Copic Sketch Markers.  I cut the swirly background using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  The green piece is cut using the Jaded Blossom ~ Scallop Rectangle Dies 2. And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Halloween Treats.


Copic Sketch Colors
skin ~ YG91, YG93, YG95
hair ~ T4, T6, T8, T10, V12, V15, V17
dress ~ T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T8, Y35, Y38, YR04, YR09

Well my creative friends, that's it for  me today.  I hope you join our Challenge this month!  I can't wait to see what you all make.  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment