Monday, September 26, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing September Challenge!!!! Day # 1 :)

 
 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at 
Stamp Anniething!!! 
It's time for a new challenge
 Black and White with a burst of single color
 
 
Ok I used yellow for my burst of color
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the Tony - Gnarly for the boy and from SVG Cutting Files 
I used July Bundle - BBQ for the card base and from Jaded Blossom I used Turtley Rad for the sentiment, the Halloween Scenic Dies for the stars!!! :)
Hope you like my card for today!!!
 


  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at Stamp AnnieThing 
all week long!!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is by midnight PST midnight PST Oct 7th
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


2 comments :

  1. How Fun! Black and white is not usually my forte but I'll give it a Try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Fun! Black and white is not usually my forte but I'll give it a Try!

    ReplyDelete