Saturday, August 20, 2016

Hello Kitty Birthday with Megan

Hello Crafty Friends,

Katya Bess here from Kattyxotica's Kreations. I have a birthday card for you using Megan Glasses.  
I had great feedback when I made another birthday card with Megan - Cupcake 
because I colored her hair with braids. Takes a while to create the braids
but so worth when you're done.

So here I used Megan Glasses

I colored her with Copic markers.
I used:
skin: E11, B34, E37, E34, R22 and R30
hair: W9 and W5
Reds: R24 and R46
Blues: B21, B45 and B97
boots: W9, W7, W5 and W3
leggings: N0 and N2

The background paper is called Hello Kitty Ribbons
and it was a 12x12 sheet I got from Michael's open stock papers.
I fussy cut a Hello Kitty Head from the same paper 
and popped it up so it can look like a balloon.
The yellow dotted paper is from Echo Park and it's called
 Birthday Wishes

the small HB2U and balloon string dies 
are from CC Designs.

Here is a close up.

I hope you liked it.

Thank you for stopping by.

Katya Bess





No comments :

Post a Comment