Thursday, June 23, 2016

You add color to my world.

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  And today I decided to try something a little different.


I know some of you out there are still a little nervous about jumping into the world of coloring.  So I thought I would show you another way to use your stamps without any coloring at all.  And it's super easy I swear!!!


This little cutie is the Stamp Anniething ~ Kelly : Happy.  I simply stamped her on white cardstock and then fussy cut her out by hand.  If you look closely, you can see that I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Spring Dies to add a couple layers of grass.  I cut the label using the Jaded Blossom ~ Card Mat Dies.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~  Sweet Travels.  For the pops of color, I used the balloon die in the Jaded Blossom ~ Birthday Dies.  And there you have it - no coloring whatsoever!  Hee!  

Well  my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment