Saturday, June 25, 2016

So Kitten Smitten with Brittney

   Hello!

Katya Bess here from Kattyxotica's Kreations I'm here to show you my latest card using 

Here I set here up on a cute little cat friendly house on a flowery hill. LOL   
I got this from a Doodlebug Kitten Smitten 12x12 paper I got a while back... I cropped it down with
a die and then famed it. The background paper is from the same line from 
Doodlebug Kitten Smitten. This paper line is way too cute and it pairs up 
nicely with  Brittney and her kitten.

I used Copic markers to color the stamp.
Here are all of the colors I used:
E0000, E000, E01, E21, BV31, R20, R30 
Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
YR27, YR24, YR20, YR14
RV14, RV17 and RV19
I love cats so this card was so much fun for me to color. 
I hope you all grab her from the store
and have fun coloring as much as I did. 


Thank you for stopping by to take a look
Enjoy the rest of the weekend

:)




No comments :

Post a Comment