Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Polka Dot March Challenge Day #3!

It's time for another Theme Week!
This time its all about using POLKA DOTS!

We would love for you to participate with us in our THEME WEEK, and its quite easy to do so!
Simply create a project using ANY Stamp Anniething product (as your main focal point) in the set "theme" for that month.
Post your project to the corresponding album over at our Face Book Group page (Stamp Anniething Stampers)!
You may enter as many projects as you wish, but you will only be counted as ONE entry person.
A minimum of 5 people (not including DT Members) is needed in order for a prize to be given.

So here we go for March's Theme Week!

Make ANY project using Polka Dots!!!

All projects must be uploaded by midnight PST April 8th to qualify
Again, a min of FIVE entries for a prize win!
********************************************
Here's my project for the challenge!

I decided to use James - You're So Hip because, well, he's one of my favorite cuties from Stamp Anniething and he's just too adorable NOT to use, don't you think?

I know it's a Polka Dot challenge, but I thought that, instead of creating polka dots out of his clothes, I would search my stash for some perfect polka dot paper to compliment my card. So I decided to use some beloved Basic Gray paper I've had in my stash for a while! Totally perfect, right?!

Please be sure to check out my blog for more details on how I created this card!

I hope you have a chance to play along with our Polka Dot challenge! Remember you have until April 8th to create something and play along! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment