Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Happy Birthday

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a fun card to share. 
I used the Diana-Here's The Scoop stamp set for this card.



























I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the mats. I stamped Diana and colored her with Copic Markers. I used the Stitched Circle Dies to cut her out and mounted her to a Scallop Circle Die, cutting off the one side straight.
I created the banner by using the Flag Dies 2  die and folded them over a piece of twine. I attached it to the card with pop dots.
To finish, I cut the sentiment banner using the Mini Tag Dies 2 and stamped the sentiment using the James-Happy Birthday stamps.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!
GiGi

No comments :

Post a Comment