Sunday, January 10, 2016

Happy Kelly



Hi Everyone! 
Katya Bess, here joining you to show Kelly, once again.
I love using Copic markers but I really wanted to show this image
colored in the "no lines style" but with my Prismacolor Pencils. 
You can see the original card here: 

Kelly is part of AnnieThing's January 2016 release!  
With Valentines Day next month, we showcased the cards with a "LOVE" theme.

Kelly is so adorable and was so fun to color especially the face and hair. <3 :D 
She comes with a sentiment that reads "happy" but since I didn't want to make a copy 
of my last card I used another Stamp AnnieThing's sentiment from the Wish Big stamp set.
Since she has heart balloons, you can also make it a birthday card or whatever you wish
it doesn't have to be Valentine... I know I have a few friends who are Anti-Valentine
LOL  but NOT me I love it. (Hahaha)

Here is a close-up
of her Cotton Candy colored hair.
(I tried with the transparent balloons... LOL  gotta work on that more.)
Gave her some cute blue jeans shorts, added grass and lightly 
colored around the image to give her a background.


Kelly is be available in the store RIGHT NOW along with the 
other 2 stamps we will showed  you  this week!
I hope you can grab a few and have fun coloring away. :)

Thanks for visiting us. 
Have a happy day!


No comments :

Post a Comment