Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Stay Cool!


Hi friends!

JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here to share with you another new card I created for Stamp Anniething!

So now that we're well into Fall in Northern California, we  don't have any problems staying cool as this post title suggests. LOL But I wanted to create a fun, Summer card anyway (we all know by now how much a fan of Summer I am!


I thought I'd use the adorable Chloe - Stay Cool for this card today because, not only is she SO stinking adorable, but she's also holding one of my most favorite summer treats - a popsicle! So cute! I also thought it would be fun to use a shape card as my card base so this Wavy Card Base SVG from SVG Cutting Files was perfect! It's a super simple card, but it's the little things like adding a shape to your card, or giving your card a little dimension that makes it so great, don't you think?

SUPPLIES:
image stamp + sentiment: Chloe - Stay Cool (Stamp Anniething)
Copics:
skin: E11, E33, V15
hair: E33, E25, E27, E29
clothes: RV09, RV25 (shirt), B95, B97, B99 (shorts)
flower: Y15, Y08
popsicle: RV11, R81
patterned paper: Echo Park
twine: Lawn Fawn

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


No comments :

Post a Comment