Monday, October 5, 2015

Spooky Spider Sweets!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
Stamp Anniething!!! 
I made a Halloween card with one that isn't Halloween base, just thought she would look cute as a Witch!!! :) For my card today I used Stamp AnnieThing! 
Lorraine - Hello for the sweet girl and from Jaded Blossom I used Scallop Square Dies with the Stitched Square Dies for the layers, the Spidey Senses for the sentiment,
 the Kitty Dress Up for the hat, the Spiders Washi Tape for the cute little spider
tape that is also in the JB store with the paper set from October 31st 6x6 Paper Stack.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
 
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Halloween

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


2 comments :