Sunday, September 27, 2015

Birthday Party with Kelly

Hello Everyone! Katya here from KattyXotica's Kreations and I have a little birthday card to share with you all. I used the sweet Kelly - You're Purrfect clear stamp to make this card. 


The card is A2 size (4 1/2" x 5 1/2")
and layered with some dies. 
I stamped Kelly - You're Purrfect with Memento Tuxedo Black
on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock 100 lb. 
it's economical and works great for me.
For that cute skirt I first colored
with Copic markers, then added Glimmer Mist with a small brush
the added tiny dots with a gelly roll and a Copic opaque white paint
The Designer paper is from DoodleBug Designs: Hello Sunshine
to add the baker's twine under her hand I used an X-Acto knife and 
used a needle with large eye to thread it through. 
I tied a little bow at the top end 
and used a tiny Zots adhesive dot to glue it on.
That's all I have for now. I hope you liked my little card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 

No comments :

Post a Comment