Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Did someone say LUNCH?

Hi everyone!

JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here and it's my very first official post as a DT member for Stamp Anniething! I'm super thrilled that Annie asked me to play along and I'm so glad you're able to check me out today!

Here's my card using Diana - Let's Do Lunch:

I chose to use her for my first project here at SAT because I think she looks just like my daughter and heading to school! :) I had so much fun coloring her up!

Supplies:
stamp: Diana - Let's Do Lunch
patterned paper: My Minds Eye
dies: Spellbinders, My Creative Time
enamel dots
Copics: dress: YR04, YR09, YG17, G05; hair: C9, C7, C5, C3; skin: E000, E00, E11; lunchbox: R27, BG11, BG13
other: Wink of Stella clear brush marker

Thanks so much for checking me out today! Check out my blog post for more info! Thanks for stopping by!
hugs, Jo

3 comments :