Monday, March 23, 2015

Easter Treats for you - Stamp Anniething's Post!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at Stamp Anniething's!!!
 Here are some fun Easter treat boxes that I made for my kids and my two nieces, I made them with their favorite colors!!! I just love all these sweet little bunnys... I used the set For Peeps Sake for three of the bunnys and the set Bunny Hugs to You! for the other one. The gift bags are from
Jaded Blossom the Goody Bag Die, the Spring Dies for the grass, the Easter Treats 3 for two of the sentiments and the Honey Bunny for the other two sentiments...
All the Copic Markers I used on my images today is down below
Hope you like my treats for today!!! :)

 
 
 Here are all the Copic Markers I used on my images today!!! :)
I used all the same colors on all of them!!! to make it easier
Supplies I Used for my Treat Boxes:
 
Here are the Stamp sets that I used from Stamp Anniething's for today!!!
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 
 


1 comment :

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! You colored the bunnies so SWEET!! Such fun stamps!
    Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete