Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Taco Night ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share an Invitation I made.


I made a "Taco Night" invitation using some of the stamps from the One Cool Hombre stamp set.  First step was to stamp and color the yummy food, and cut the pieces out. Next was the hard part. I made several mistakes while creating this frame with the border stamp, a ruler, and a thin black marker. So I pulled out my Crop-A-Dile to punch the holes where the circles are in the stamp, and a Fingertip Blade was used to cut out the rectangles in the design. Once the frame was complete, I layered it on the background and the cardbase, and then I added the yummy food in the center with the sentiment.

Here's a look at the One Cool Hombre stamp set.


I hope you are inspired by today's project to head on over to Stamp Annie*Thing Store to check out all of the amazing stamps that we have to offer.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

1 comment :

  1. This is so cute! Love your coloring! That is such a cool stamp set! tfs!

    ReplyDelete