Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fun Starts Here ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a Clean & Simple card using the Fun Starts Here stamp set.


When it came time to create my project for today, I remembered being inspired by the current Clean & Simple Sketch #246 that I saw over the weekend. So I pulled out all of my stamps and decided to use the Fun Starts Here!

To start off I stamped the sweet little girl with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with my Copic Markers, and then I used a White Gelly Roll Pen to add the dots to her dress. I made a mask of the girl with a post-it note to cover her up while working with the sentiments. Before I stamped the sentiments I laid them out on my layout, and moved them around until I liked the line-up, that included cutting one of the sentiments. Leaving the sentiments on my layout I put a block on them, inked it up, and wallah the sentiments are perfectly aligned where I wanted them. I used 6 of the 8 sentiments that come in this adorable stamp set. Have a look!


I hope you are inspired by today's project to head on over to Stamp Annie*Thing Store to check out all of the amazing stamps we have to offer.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

1 comment :

  1. She looks so nice with dark hair. Love all the sentiments on your card.

    ReplyDelete