Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Easter's on it's Way ...

Good morning! My name is Ruza, from Ruza's Craft Corner, and I am SUPER excited to be one of the very first Designers for Stamp Anniething* Quality Photopolymer rubber stamps* Made in the USA!  I will be popping in every Tuesday to share the various stamps available in the Stamp Annie*Thing Store!

I have several different Easter cards to share with you today, here and on my Blog, so let's get this party started.


This adorable card features stamps from three different sets ... we have Bunny Hugs to You, For Peeps Sake & Rare Bird.


************************


Now my second card features one of the adorable bunnies available in the For Peeps Sake stamp set.


There are still a couple of weeks until Easter so there is plenty of time to purchase these lovelies, or any of the other stamps available in the store! Just click on the Stamp Annie*Thing Logo below!

Affiliate-small

All of the images for today's cards, except for the colorful Easter Eggs, were colored with my Copic Markers and cut out. For the first card the Easter Egg was stamped on several different scraps of Design Paper, and cut out.

While you're here make sure you become a Follower, and/or sign-up for email updates so you don't miss any of the awesome inspirational Posts coming up!  It would be awesome if you come "LIKE" our Facebook Page so you can share what you create with our Stamp Annie*Thing products!

As stated above, I have a couple more cards to share with you over on my Blog that I created with these lovely stamps! I hope you will stop by!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

No comments :

Post a Comment